CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 4, 2008

My Computer Needs a Breathalizer.

I don't drink much. So when I have two glasses of wine and a cosmo, I'm pretty tipsy for a few hours. I don't get hung over, but I get giggly around other people. It's all good then. But then, they send me back to my hotel room in a nice little itty bitty town where my cell doesn't work, and I forgot my debit card, so the room was on my co-workers card for incidentals (it was a business trip, the rooms were all direct billed). Basically - I was by myself with no way to talk to anyone. And a computer. With an internet connection.

Drunk emailing. Not even drunk. Just tipsy and lonely. For no particular reaon.
So what do I do? Try to pull it back? Send a retraction so to speak? Or just let it (er, hope it) dies?

Fuck.

2 comments:

Trukindog said...

You don't drink much?
Are you sure your related to Hellohahanarf? :-)

Hey thanks for recommending Pyzam, Heart of Fire sent me there a couple weeks ago but for some reason all I could find then was stuff for old blogger "Pre 10/06".

When you suggested it I decided to try it again, this time with the XML info you gave me I found a great layout.
Thanks a load and drop by for a look.

Anonymous said...

i drunk blog and email all the time, but i usually put hte disclaimer on the message somewhere. something like "beware, drunk girl typing" or something.
:)

and what do you mean you don't drink often? you do it often enough and don't do it more only because you are thisclose to doing it legally & don't wanna do anything stupid.