CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Meme!

Truly, at this point I think I'm just killing time because my sleep schedule is all fucked up. So here's nice photo meme to kill it with.

1. What is your first name?
Sarah Jessica Parker

2. What is your Birthday?
August

3. What kind of car do you want?
\'56 Chevy

4. Where did you go to school?
montour
(This is just begging for its own post. Because this sign is actually from my highschool.)

5. What's your favorite season?
FALL

6. What's your favorite type of shoe?
Christian Louboutin

7. What is your status?
single

8. What is your favorite movie?
across the universe

9. What is your favorite song?
The Clarks

10. Who's your celebrity crush?
(We've already been somewhat over this one, but it's actually a tie.)
keifer

And for some reason - can't even explain it to myself - I really, really like Scott Blasey of The Clarks.
Photobucket

11. What is your favorite clothing line?
Old Navy

12. What is your favorite vacation destination?
mountains

13. What is your favorite dessert?
Ben and Jerrys

14. ...

Oh shit. I didn't realise this went on forever! Screw it, it's 6:30 in the morning and I'm officially going to bed.

1 comments:

Trukindog said...

Sarah, welcome to the blogsphere and I love your taste in cars.

I have a question if you don't mind, where did you get such a cool layout for your blog? I have been trying to get a better one for my place. I love that moon and if you check out my blog you'll know why. please let me know, and I hope they have more as cool as yours. Thanks